Finally a drone worth comparing/competing with the DJI models (Spark, Mavic Air). The Parrot Anafi is a great drone that is both portable and capable. Instead of talking to all of the points with this drone I will highlight some of the cool/new features and some of the negatives (not too many).
New stuff/Cool stuff –
– 4K HDR camera with 2.8x lossless digital zoom
– 180-degree tilting gimbal
– No props in the video frame (problem with DJI copters)
– 25 minute flight time
– Quiet prop wash for quieter flights
– Automated flight modes for following objects, etc.
– Ultra portable and just 320g
– USB-C charging means no more bulky chargers
– $699 price tag
– The “real life” range isn’t as good as the DJI
– No obstacle avoidance
Great video comparing specs/usability with that of the DJI Mavic Air after the break. (more…)