I realize there are software hacks and Firefox extensions that allow you to watch YouTube videos in the highest available quality… this is better. In your YouTube account settings section you can set the default to display higher resolution and better audio.
Most Viewed Posts
- A4000i Electric Scooter That Uses An Iphone As A Dashboard - 421042 views
- Netgear WNR3500L Epic Fail - 55076 views
- M55 Hybrid Bike - 46870 views
- Nike SPARQ Training Gear - 39999 views
- Wind Explorer – German Team Goes 3,000 Miles In A Wind Powered Car - 35486 views
- I Forgot My Windows Password! - 21833 views
- ASUS Eee PC 1000 At Costco For Only $449.99 - 21204 views
- Ron Ablang on This Game Of Thrones Billboard Placement Could Have Been Better
- Peter Stanley on Water Purification Bicycle – The Aquaduct
- Weg Mhitman on I Want A BomBoard!
- Russ on Benchmade 7505-131 Dual-Action Knife
- Weg Mhitman on HP 8 Tablet For $170