Nikon continues to grow their Style Series camera line with the S8000 digital camera. The S8000 closes the gap between the high end SLRs and pocket-friendly point-and-shoot cameras. The S8000 has a 14.2-megapixel sensor and a 10x optical zoom… add this with being the thinnest camera in it’s class and we may have a winner. Other items of interest are four-way image stabilization, 30 fps HD movie recording capability, an advanced flash feature, high-speed photo shooting and a 3" LCD display. The Nikon S8000 should sell for about $300 in red, bronze, black and champagne silver colors shortly.
Most Viewed Posts
- A4000i Electric Scooter That Uses An Iphone As A Dashboard - 420587 views
- Netgear WNR3500L Epic Fail - 55027 views
- M55 Hybrid Bike - 46258 views
- Nike SPARQ Training Gear - 39829 views
- Wind Explorer – German Team Goes 3,000 Miles In A Wind Powered Car - 35459 views
- I Forgot My Windows Password! - 21772 views
- ASUS Eee PC 1000 At Costco For Only $449.99 - 21193 views
- Ron Ablang on This Game Of Thrones Billboard Placement Could Have Been Better
- Peter Stanley on Water Purification Bicycle – The Aquaduct
- Weg Mhitman on I Want A BomBoard!
- Russ on Benchmade 7505-131 Dual-Action Knife
- Weg Mhitman on HP 8 Tablet For $170