Who really cares about a Wireless-N USB adapter? I guess, most people won’t. But if you have range issues on a computer using a wireless-N USB adapter… then you will care… as do I. The Linksys AE3000 Dual-Band Wireless-N USB Adapter solved a distance issue I had with my home network. The Cisco Linksys AE3000 Wireless-N USB adapter uses multiple antennas to create a strong signal which travels longer distances and minimizes dead spots. Of course it is backwards compatible with 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g standards as well. Yours for under $50 here.
- Selectable Dual-Band with 3 X 3 for 450 Mbps
- MIMO technology uses multiple antennas to create a robust signal that travels farther and reduces dead spots
- Performance Investment Protection: Compatibility with Wireless-A (802.11a) Wireless-B (802.11b) and Wireless-G (802.11g) Standards
- Supports up to 128-bit encryption (WEP, WPA and WPA2)
- WPS (soft) push button and pin support