I have been using the DBEST PS4003BT rechargeable wireless Bluetooth mini speakers for a few weeks now and I’m impressed. It took no time at all to pair the speakers with an iPhone 4s. I was steaming my music in minutes. I first used them in the house while cleaning up and left my phone in my pocket. The range was so good that I was able to roam into other rooms and the music kept playing (45 feet). Read on for the full review of the DBEST PS4003BT speakers.
I was pleasantly surprised with the sound quality from compact wireless speakers. While you won’t get earth shattering bass… the overall range was pretty good for the speakers size. I decided to try some outdoor action. I grabbed my beach cruiser, through the DBEST PS4003BT speakers in the basket and streamed some classic rock while riding down the boardwalk. The speakers took a beating after hitting a few bumps and didn’t scratch or stop working. The case material is smooth and sturdy and held up very well. I really liked the magnetic design that holds the two speakers together when transporting (pictured above). I’ve owned some less expensive sets that were a pain to move around, these are truly portable.
Between the sound quality, connectivity, and overall well built product, the DBEST PS4003BT is a good choice if you are sick of cables and want a portable option to listen to your music on the run. The battery life is approximately 20 hours of continues wireless playback and 40 hours of wired playback.
- Stereo wireless music streaming up to an astounding 45 feet
- Engineered for exceptional sound clarity and depth
- Powerful built-in amplifier delivers surprisingly loud volume
- Stunning, ultra-portable design with magnetic joining bases for easy transport
- Best-in-class battery performance with up to 20 hrs. continuous wireless or 40 hrs. wired playback
- Compatible with all standard USB chargers (PC, Car, wall charger)
- Compatible with phones, iPod, laptop, iPad and all devices featuring 2.1+EDR Bluetooth or 3.5mm audio jack
- Includes deluxe travel pouch