The Sloan SOLIS EAF-275 is a good looking faucet, all by itself. Then add an automatic sensor for hands free operation and a solar panel to keep the batteries charged. Genius. The solar panel works with natural or artificial light. The small lever on the right hand side lets you set the water temperature. I had the pleasure of using one of the Sloan SOLIS solar faucets the other day and it works and looks great.
Most Viewed Posts
- A4000i Electric Scooter That Uses An Iphone As A Dashboard - 420567 views
- Netgear WNR3500L Epic Fail - 55022 views
- M55 Hybrid Bike - 46207 views
- Nike SPARQ Training Gear - 39822 views
- Wind Explorer – German Team Goes 3,000 Miles In A Wind Powered Car - 35458 views
- I Forgot My Windows Password! - 21769 views
- ASUS Eee PC 1000 At Costco For Only $449.99 - 21192 views
- Ron Ablang on This Game Of Thrones Billboard Placement Could Have Been Better
- Peter Stanley on Water Purification Bicycle – The Aquaduct
- Weg Mhitman on I Want A BomBoard!
- Russ on Benchmade 7505-131 Dual-Action Knife
- Weg Mhitman on HP 8 Tablet For $170