In my opinion, the reason cyclists don’t wear helmets, outside of the fact they mess up your hair, is that they are too heavy and hot. It is bad enough that bikes don’t have motors and you have to pedal. Come on, this is 2013… shouldn’t everything have a motor? The last thing you need is an anchor weight strapped to your head adding to the misery. Not only is the new Bern Allston Helmet lightweight at just 13 ounces, it has 16 openings for better airflow and cooling. These vents allow this bicycle helmet to let fifty percent more air through it than previous models. To add a bit of style to the Bern Allston Helmet, they even added a visor that can be worn flipped up or down. Pick your color and size here for about $89.
Most Viewed Posts
- A4000i Electric Scooter That Uses An Iphone As A Dashboard - 420859 views
- Netgear WNR3500L Epic Fail - 55069 views
- M55 Hybrid Bike - 46766 views
- Nike SPARQ Training Gear - 39976 views
- Wind Explorer – German Team Goes 3,000 Miles In A Wind Powered Car - 35481 views
- I Forgot My Windows Password! - 21828 views
- ASUS Eee PC 1000 At Costco For Only $449.99 - 21201 views
- Ron Ablang on This Game Of Thrones Billboard Placement Could Have Been Better
- Peter Stanley on Water Purification Bicycle – The Aquaduct
- Weg Mhitman on I Want A BomBoard!
- Russ on Benchmade 7505-131 Dual-Action Knife
- Weg Mhitman on HP 8 Tablet For $170