This cool bird feeder comes with a few insert options for you to place any GoPro camera, iPhone, or a 4th/5th generation iPod touch inside for amazing close up bird pictures. This bird feeder camera system keeps your camera or phone safe and dry while you shoot video or control your camera via WiFi or Bluetooth from the comfort of your house. The lens allows for some amazing close up shots of birds while they are feeding.
“We were trying to identify what was weird about these pictures of birds. Here it is: they’re straight on. Frequently when you see pictures of birds, they’re giving you the side-eye like a prey animal, wondering if your camera is going to eat them. But with the Bird Photo Booth, they’re not freaked out. They’re just eating lunch, so you get to see the casual side of a wild animal without investing in a huge telephoto lens.”
- Photo set up that allows you easily to take gorgeous photos of birds
- Comes with metal shelf rod and food dish, macro and polarizing lens, plus additional stainless steel rod for hanging alternate feeders (like a hummingbird one)
- Fits all iPhones, GoPro cameras, and 4th and 5th generation iPod touch (would theoretically work with Android devices, but the foam insert isn’t made for them)
- Designed to withstand adverse weather conditions (okay in rain, but do not submerge)
- Talk to the birds using FaceTime
- Materials: Sustainably-harvested white oak hardwood and aircraft-grade aluminum, stainless steel rods
- Dimensions: 10″ high x 6″ wide x 3″ deep
- Weight: 3 lbs.