Let me just get this part out of the way, I am currently a fan of Google’s Nest line of cameras. They are proven, have fair priced recording options, and work outdoors (the outdoor version of course). That doesn’t mean there isn’t room for more competitors. While good, the Nest cameras have plenty of places they can improve. Enough on that for now.
- Stay connected 24/7 – Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free.
- Notifications – Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity. Check in anytime or watch motion clips on the Cloud Cam mobile app or at cloudcam.amazon.com.
- See clearly in the dark – Night vision lets you detect what’s happening around the clock. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
- Two-way audio – Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking.
- 30-day free trial of Cloud Cam Plans – Get intelligent alerts and advanced features like person detection, Zones, and see up to 30 days of video history
- Works with Alexa – Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
- Cloud Cam is always getting smarter with more advanced alerts, detection, and features. Just announced: watch your live feed or video clips from a computer at cloudcam.amazon.com.