Gadget Nerds… I Need Your Help… What Is This Thing Used For?

Posted on Aug 12 2009 - 1:12pm by Craig

Folks, I am perplexed.  I don’t speak or read Japanese… and I think this egg gadget from Japan has only one purpose.  Maybe my head is in the gutter?  Anyone know what this thing is?

9 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

  1. trent August 12, 2009 at 1:26 pm -

    Seems obvious to me. it is a glass pole cleaner.

  2. Ringo S August 12, 2009 at 1:28 pm -

    Adult Easter Egg Hunt!

  3. Phenyl August 12, 2009 at 1:29 pm -

    Wow…that’s seriously pathetic.

  4. Trention August 12, 2009 at 1:46 pm -

    I like my egg over hard please

  5. Bubba August 12, 2009 at 2:14 pm -

    Officially, its a masturbation prop like the fleshlight. Do these things come in gringo size and are they called the Eggbeaters?

  6. lobosolo August 13, 2009 at 9:42 am -

    ummm, my “friend” wants to know where he can buy these at….. for research purposes only !

  7. Clemen Lazaro September 29, 2009 at 6:08 am -

    Hay yeah i know what that is!!!
    Its for the penic!!
    F***ing barstards like coming up with rude shit!!!!!
    Yall need too come up with something better thats got nothing too do with sex!!!
    Like help change the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111


  8. Clemen Lazaro September 29, 2009 at 6:09 am -

    opps i ment penis not penic lolz!!!
    how dear you japs make me post this!!

  9. Merle Mcintosh September 29, 2009 at 9:43 am -

    Hey, until you blow your wad into a soft boiled egg, do not knock it! I use this little prop as a marital aid and it really works wonders!

Leave A Response