Look, I have a daughter so
please don't judge me for writing about gadgets with "Hannah Montana" glitter all over them. Here are a few of the Hannah Montana gadgets I was recently forced to buy. Gotta love birthdays!
- – 2 x 6.3mm guitar and mic input jacks, echo control for mic Rotary master volume control Rotary volume controls for iPod/Aux, Guitar, Mic, with LED indicators for inputs Slide type power on/off switch with LED indicator
- – iPod docking features – supports most iPod models with dock connector (shuffle only supported through Aux in jack) Charges iPod while docked with AC power Others – Aux in jack Line out and video out jacks (for iPod audio and video out model
- – Two 3-inch full range speaker 5W per channel power output No batteries required
This Hannah Montana Clock radio is not here because it is great in any way! Other than the obvious
ugly cool design which is purple meets Elvis Presley It is outdated and only works with the old iPod. And yes I do own this clock (at least my daughter does).
Look, everyone could use a Hannah Montana Thermos..
- Hannah Montana sports the front of this Funtainer 12 oz. Beverage Bottle by Thermos
- Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Beverage Bottle
- Thermax double wall vacuum insulation for max cold temp retention
- Kid proof design: unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior withstand daily wear and tear
- Easy opening hygienic lid with pop up straw