AGF is known for making some pretty solid iPhone 4 cases, including the Beetle, and now my new favorite, the AGF Vandelay iPhone 4 case with holster and kickstand.
The AGF Vandelay iPhone 4 case has a nice feel to it. It is lightweight, but strong and has a nice textured coating that feels good in your hand. All buttons are easily accessible the case doesn't interfere with the camera or flash. The bottom has a generous opening for most connectors and docks, but for the tighter docks the bottom of the Vandelay case pops off easily. There is a red pattern version and a carbon fiber pattern version, pictured above.
The included holster holds the phone securely, yet it is easy to release the phone when needed. A couple of slick features of the cradle/holster are the ability to mount the phone face-in or face-out, an adjustable (rotating) belt clip, and a kickstand.
- Impact-resistant hard shell protects your phone.
- Premium red pattern and texture back; 2-piece top and bottom slide-together design.
- Bottom removes for easy docking; Allows access to all controls, ports and camera.
- Includes secure holster with kickstand; Holster accommodates the phone and case face-in or out.
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 4.
If you made it this far, the really good news, we are giving away one unit of the red patterned Vandelay iPhone 4 case with holster. All you have to do is click the share button (at the bottom of the post just below the video) and share this with your Facebook friends. A winner will be chosen at random from the list on Monday, December the 6th. (only available to those in the US)