I have gone through a ton of iPhone cases trying to find one that I like. I have tried ones that are clever like the Cubit, Retro Styles, the Ear Case, iBoobies, the Cassette Case, and the Just A Loop Case, and some that are ultra functional or protective like the Rokform Rokbed Fuzion, the Opena, the Ballistic Life Style LS Case, the Callet, the BungeeAir, and the Case-Mate Titanium. While each of these cases are good for one thing or another, I figured out what I really wanted. I wanted a case that was protective without being bulky, would slide in-and-out of my pocket easily (nothing to rubbery), and that looked good. A friend of mine just turned me on to the Magpul iPhone 4 / 4S Field Case (MAG451BLK).
- Compatible with all iPhone 4 and 4S models (8 to 64GB)
- Semi-rigid thermoplastic elastomer construction provides protection against minor bumps and abrasions
- Compact, slimline design adds minimal bulk to the phone
- Raised lip protects screen when laid face down yet is small enough so as to not be uncomfortable against the ear
- Charging cable port, headphone jack, and ringer/silent switch are accessible with case installed (optimized for use with factory charging cable and headphones)