For the foodies amongst us, you know how a good marinade can bring improve upon meat and veggie dishes. The problem with marinating meat is that it can take a full 24 hours to get a good marinade soak. That certainly doesn’t work for the spontaneous chef. Add some tumbling and vacuum power and you can have the same result in 15-30 minutes.
The STX-1000-CE Chef’s Elite Meat & Veggie Vacuum Marinator ($89) makes marinating a snap.
- Digital Control Panel with Auto Shut Off
- Vacuum Marinating is the Secret
- Super Fast, Super Easy, Super Results
- Roating Drum Design for Deep Flavor Marinating
- Includes Over a Dozen Marinating Recipes to Pump Up your Experience