Not a bad looking, and fully functional, bike lock that may have additional uses. 🙂 The last bike locks I have seen/purchased were almost as big, and heavy, as my bike. Nice to see a smaller solution with some style. They are made from hardened laminated steel and have a virtually drill-proof locking system. Not cheap though… about $160.
- 74mm diameter cuffs allow locking to a forks, frames, signposts and parking meters
- 9-Link cuff designed to lock 2-3 bikes
- Pivoting Link prevents a fixed anchor point, taking away the use of leverage to defeat them.
- Hardened laminated steel construction with hardened pivot link for optimum cut and pry resistance
- 10-pin Tubular Cylinder has excellent pick and drill resistance
- Easy-to-use Push button Cylinder
- Versatile Design is suitable for Mountain or Road Bike use
- Compact – fold in half to fit in seat bag, back pack or pocket
- High security radial pin tumbler lock plus 2 keys
- Lifetime Guarantee