Incase, the maker of “cool” iPhone cases has come out with a slick hard shell case, the Slider. I have tried other cases (even ones made by Incase) that had a rubberized exterior, and I disliked them. The main reason being, when I went to slide the rubberized case in, or out, of my pocket they would catch on my pants and a funny show would ensue… tugging and pulling at my pocket… not cool.
The Incase slider details:
- Cost – $35
- 1mm hard shell plastic case
- interior rubber guardrails for shock absorption
- removable bottom cover for docking
- Colors – black gloss, white gloss, and black matte
- also available for the iPod Touch