The Glove Radar attaches to the back of a baseball or softball glove and measures the speed of balls thrown to you. Genius. The only problem I see is that it only measures up to 120MPH which may not work with my cannon. (Let me dream) For only $65 it may be worth trying this gadget out.
Sports Sensors Glove Radar features:
- The Glove Radar is truly a microwave Doppler radar that attaches to the back of a ball glove.
- Measures the speed of balls thrown from any distance a few feet before it is caught
- Radar “sees” through the ball glove, which is essentially transparent to the microwave energy
- Typically measures ball speed within plus or minus one mile per hour of popular “radar speed guns”
- Improve consistency and accuracy with less arm strain
- Sealed to protect the internal electronics from dust, dirt and moisture
- Operates with power from a single-cell three volt lithium battery
- Size: Triangular shape, 2 1/2″ Wide; 3 1/2″ Long; 1 3/16″ Thick
- Speed range: 20-120 MPH
- Weight: 3 oz.