A real life version of the Duck Hunt video game is the Duck Hunter game. The duck is charged in about 10 seconds from the gun and then flies for 30-seconds… or until you shoot the duck with your infrared pistol.
- Just charge, toss, and take aim!
- Bring the duck hunt indoors!
- Shooter fires a safe infrared beam
- 3 hits will bring the duck down!
- Includes flying duck and infrared shooter
Just place the duck on the “Pop Up” charger for 10 seconds, remove, flip the duck’s “on” switch…toss…and take aim! The shooter fires a safe infrared beam, and incorporates realistic loading and shooting sound effects. The Duck has actual flapping wings, and a stabilizing tail. Flight direction can be easily adjusted for straight or circular flight patterns. Your first two hits will stop the wings for 1 second, decreasing altitude slightly…and the third hit brings it down! Happy Hunting!