Let me start off by saying, please never fry a turkey in your house, take it outside! Can you imagine impregnating your curtains/carpets with fried turkey smell, spilling a bunch of oil in your house, or worse yet having a cooking fire in your kitchen? Again, keep the turkey frying outdoors. Now on to the good stuff, a fried turkey tastes amazing and is super juicy when done right. And, you can get a turkey fryer kit for only $49.99 here. Read on for details.
The Bayou Classic Outdoor Cooking System is the essential item needed when entertaining outdoors! The 30-Quart Stockpot was specifically designed for frying whole turkeys. The tall, narrow patented design requires less cooking oil than a standard stockpot. The perforated raised poultry rack allows the cooking oil to circulate evenly when frying, preventing the bottom from scorching. The grab hook provides a way to safely insert and remove poultry from hot cooking oil. The 12″ Stainless Steel Deep Fry Thermometer is perfect for maintaining a constant temperature of cooking oil when frying.
- Turkey fryer kit; includes 30-quart stockpot and outdoor gas stove
- Aluminum and cast-iron construction for high-quality performance; 10-PSI regulator
- Perforated poultry rack with grab hook for safely removing turkey from pot
- Vented lid; 12-inch stainless thermometer; 1-ounce seasoning injector
- Measures approximately 33 by 16 by 16 inches fully assembled