Before I start making fun of my friends who can't figure out how to jump start a car and end up arc welding, I thought of my poor mom, she can't jump start a car either. OK, I guess this product is a good idea after all.
The Michelin Smart Jumper Cables cost only $35 and make it next to impossible to screw things up.
- Green Indicator Lights Confirm Correct Connection
- No Sparking Or Shorting When Clamps Are Attached, Polarity Is Adjusted Automatically
- Built-in surge protector prevents damage to vehicle’s computer and electronics
- Cables constructed using heavy 8-gauge copper clad aluminum to ensure superior and reliable performance
- Insulated clamps for maximum cranking power