Couldn't cut it as a pilot, or have a pilot in your life that has everything? Snag yourself a WWII fighter pilot Aviator Chair for about $1,300.
- Inspired by fighter planes, from its aluminum-wrapped curves to its padded leather seat and back
- Leather-clad wrap-around top rail
- Kiln-dried frame
- Distressed Whiskey leather has a supple broken-in hand and a burnished warmth
- Aluminum has a matte finish that’s lightly distressed for a vintage look; some nicks are to be expected
- Plastic feet protect floors from scratching
- Dimensions: 28″W x 38″D x 28″H
- Weight: 100 lbs.