Famous motorcycle designer Paul Jr. is branching out with a pretty cool BBQ grill. The Paul Jr. Designs Coleman RoadTrip Grill has a large 285 square inches (36-inch) of cook space, two 10,000 BTU burners, detachable side tables, wheels and a handle, and is fully collapsible. Yours for around $140 here.
- From Coleman, 36-inch collapsible propane grill for use at home or on the road
- With 285 square inches cooking space, grill features porcelain-coated cast-iron grates for durability and cleaning ease
- Meats cook over 2 10,000 BTU straight burners; requires separate purchase of a 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder
- Additional features include towing handle, wheels, and detachable side tables; assembly required
- The collapsed grill measures 36 by 22 by 13 inches with a shipping weight of 60 pounds; limited 5-year warranty