When camping/cooking outdoors most cooking is usually done over a flame of sorts. This tends to mean barbequing, grilling, or using a skillet. Now you can bake at the campsite as well with the Camp Chef Camping Outdoor Oven With 2 Burner Stove. Pretty slick. The best part is that you get all of this goodness for about $183. More details after the break.
- Range/oven features two 5,300 BTU matchless igniter range burners and a 3,000 BTU oven; comes with oven thermometer and two oven racks
- Stainless steel construction, fold down lid, and nonstick enamel cooking surface
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees–cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Range measures 21 x 12 inches; oven interior measures 10 x 16 x 10 inches (LxWxH); weight: 35 pounds
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately); 1-year limited warranty