Call me old school, but I prefer bobber fishing over most other fishing styles. I like relaxing on the dock or boat while waiting for the bobber to bounce in the water as the bait gets a nibble. Yes, this can get boring at times, but it works. One thing that will make placing the line, and fishing, a bit more exciting is a FishEyes Fishing Pole.
The FishEyes Fishing Pole has an integrated wide-angle camera at the end of the fishing line and an LCD screen built in to the handle. The camera even has an LED lighting system for better viewing. Don't plan on fishing any deep lakes or off of a large pier because the camera rod and reel combo
only has 25 feet of line. Yours for about $79 here.
- Underwater video camera transmits live footage to your LCD screen
- Full-color, full motion LCD screen with removable sun shade
- Allows you to catch the fish you see
- Included bait basket attracts fish to the viewing area
- Video camera with built in LED light for all underwater conditions
Could I please get more information about the camera fishing pole? I don’t understand if it floats or sits on bottom. If on bottom it would seem to me it could get hung up on something and then you could lose your camera. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you, Shannon
I was just wondering what the test line is on this pole?