I We spend a fair amount of time consuming great beers, but rarely stop to take notes. Seriously, after a night of drinking it is hard to remember the names of the beers consumed, let alone which ones were favorites. With that said, the last thing you want to do is carry around a big book, the 33 Bottles Of Beer Tasting Journal is perfect for this task, it is only 3 1/2″W x 5″H and fits perfectly in your back pocket. If not for you, perfect for the beer connoisseur "“ only $9.51 here.
- Made with 100% recycled papers from the Pacific Northwest US.
- Printed in Portland, Oregon using US grown soy-based inks.
- Conveniently pocket-sized for easy portability. 25% thinner than an iPhone.
- Simple to use – just check a few boxes and jot down a few basic facts.
- Dimensions: 3 1/2″W x 5″H.