The Casio GB-6900 Bluetooth G-Shock Watch has added Bluetooth and some smart functionality. The watch will connect with your iPhone via Bluetooth 4.0 and will alert you to incoming calls and emails, will automatically set the time, warn you if you are out of range from your phone (never leave your phone behind again), and will help you find your phone by making it ring (even when in silent mode).
Some other cool features include an emergency alert button, an auto log-in/out feature for your computer, and a tap (the watch) to silence phone feature.
In the past Bluetooth watches needed charging every few days, not the Casio G-6900 Bluetooth G-Shock, it uses a lithium battery that will last for about two years. The GB6900AA is available in four colors, check them out here.
Compatible with iPhone 4S (iOS 5.1.1 and iOS 6.0) and iPhone 5. To enable connection with an iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, Casio’s “G-SHOCK+” application must be downloaded from the App Store.
- Incoming Notifications
- Finder function
- Lost Signal Notification
Gloss black resin band digital Bluetooth watch with silver and black face.
iPhone Mobile Link Features
- Notification of incoming calls and e-mails via the watch
- Phone Finder function to enable iPhone alarm function from the watch
- Warning vibration when the watch loses its connection to the iPhone
- Time adjustment by synchronizing with time data received from the iPhone
- Built-in tilt sensor to detect movement in the watch, while it is in power-saving mode, to automatically reconnect to the iPhone