The bike nerds at Pure Fix Cycles make some pretty cool bikes with clean and minimalist designs. Their latest trick is to use glow in the dark paint on a few of their bikes (The Hotel, Kilo, Micro Kilo, and Zulu). The paint takes one hour of sunlight to give off one hour of night time glow. Shine-on hipster.
- Flip-flop rear hub so you can ride single-speed or fixed!
- Track-inspired frame that looks good at home, on the drome, and everywhere in between.
- Comes standard with a front brake only (you can grab an additional rear brake)
- 700×28 tires for speed and comfort in urban environments.
- 1-year warranty activated with professional assembly from your local bike shop.
- Solar-activated glow-in-the-dark paint, one hour of light equals an hour plus of nighttime fun!