Swann Security's latest SwannEye HD Indoor & Outdoor camera has Wi-Fi and is ready for just about any weather. The SWADS-460CAM ($179.99) is easy to set up, view, record, and share video via a smartphone or tablet.
- Plug & play' wi-fi internet camera packed with features for home & business security
- Easy 3 step set-up using a QR code & your Smartphone or tablet with no networking required
- Saves video & HD pictures to micro SD card or your 3G/4G device & sends you an email notification when motion is detected
- Built for life on the move with the free SwannEye HD app for viewing on PC, Mac, tablets & Smartphones including iPhone, iPad & Android devices*
- Mount the 720p HD camera on any flat surface, on a wall or on the ceiling
- Perfect for day/night surveillance with the ability to see & hear what's happening 24/7
Taking the next step in security camera innovation, SwannEye HD delivers an all-weather monitoring solution equipped with high-definition, 720p video day and night. With the built-in microphone, users can hear and see what's happening 24/7, and will be notified via your Smartphone when there's activity thanks to the camera's motion-triggered feature.
"Often when consumers think about security monitoring systems, they see a straightforward purpose: to keep their homes and businesses safe from crime," says Jeremy Stewart, Swann's VP Global Marketing. "Our systems can provide so much more than that. People now have the ability to place them in their children's rooms or in their parents' homes to ensure that the family is safe, too. Remote monitoring has offered consumers a peace of mind, whether they're gone for an afternoon or a week."
The motion-triggered camera feature provides recording only when necessary and works to extend recording times. SwannEye HD is capable of saving video and HD pictures to users' 3G/4G devices, or up to 32 GB of video on a MicroSD card (sold separately).
The plug and play Wi-Fi internet camera allows users to connect wirelessly and watch video remotely. Viewing live feed is easy via the free SwannLinkâ„¢ app for viewing on PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices. Set up is a simple three-step process: mount the camera on any flat surface, scan or enter your system's QR code and connect to your smartphone or tablet.