The ONDA Core Skateboard is what happens when you take something great, the skateboard, and re-imagine it. The deck isn’t wood, it is a flexible and high strength fiberglass-polymer blend. The wheels aren’t small, they are a massive 180mm (7-inches) and sit at the farthest corners of this skateboard. You gotta see guys skating on this board to appreciate how versitile and urban friendly it is. Pot holes, rough terrain, and even grass are easier to tackle on the Onda Core Skateboard ($155).
- Deck – High Strength Fiberglass-Polymer Blend
- Truck – Copolymer reinforced body with chrome plated, heat treated steel alloy for extra strength
- Wheel – Copolymer rim with flat grip surface 80A polyurethane tire
- Torsion Shocks – Comes with 14 shocks (4 yellow, 4 blue, 4 red, and 2 black)
- Product Weight – 10.50 lbs (Shipping weight – 12 lbs)
- Rider’s Weight’s Range – 75 lbs to 250 lbs