The coolest iPhone and Apple Watch dual charging dock? I think so. Sure there are already plenty of designs running about that look to display the iPhone and Apple Watch as if they are a trophy. This might work for some but what about when there isn’t a watch or phone charging? Then you are just displaying your charger.
The DODOcase Dual Charging Dock Organizer ($79) is made to look like a book. Perfect for the nightstand or office desk. The dock is made of Baltic Birch wood, keeps your charging cables organized, and even has a hidden storage compartment.
“Apple's inductive MagSafe charger is seamlessly integrated into the wood dock, allowing your watch to lay flat while your phone slides into a carved divot perfectly angled for optimal viewing capability. The book features a hidden compartment beneath the Birch tray to store cables, headphones, and extra watch straps. When not in use, close the cover and everything disappears into the disguise of a book.”
More details and a picture of the hidden compartment after the break.
- For both iPhone and Apple Watch
- Handsome 2-in-1 charging dock and cord management system
- Carved Baltic Birch tray with steel inserts for neat cable wrapping, secured magnetically
- Hidden storage compartment to store cables, ear phones, extra watch straps etc.
- Cables can route to either side depending on outlet location
- Bookbound cover handmade with classic book fabrics in San Francisco, CA
- Holds all iPhone sizes and can fit most phone cases as well
- Not compatible with the Milanese Loop or Link Bracelet strap options
- No slip, extra grip bookplate corners for secure positioning
- Classic book disguise blends into any home or office setting
- Essential bedside, desktop, and travel accessory