I love good survival tools. You can never be too prepared. The Jackfish Survival Card Holder packs quite a bit of goodness into its 8.5mm case. Heck it even holds 4 credit cards.
We spent months designing the mechanism to insert and hold the cards. We went for the more costly option of carving the entire part from a solid block of titanium. The slight curve to the card guides allows the cards to slip in and out effortlessly, and as its one piece there is nothing to break or come loose.
Tools packed into the Jackfish include:
1. Micro screwdriver flat head 0.8mm tip (ideal for glasses)
2. Titanium coated Pozi drive standard hex bit (hex slot on side of jackfish)
3. Titanium coated flat head standard hex bit (5mm width)
4. Kingston micro SD card reader (no sd card supplied) carry copies of documents
5. True Utility Telescopic Pen (opens to 118mm in length, 3 refills included) + cap
6. Aluminium Whistle (120 Decibel)
7. Glass Vial (10 drops of liquid – for shipping we will send empty – No iodine!)
8. Windproof match (burn for 5 seconds in the harshest of wind, includes striker)
9. Firesteel 4.5mm wide (light a fire when everything else is wet)
10. Spyderco Bug Knife (amazing quality and very sharp – 3Cr13MoV stainless steel)
11. Liquid filled button compass (15mm diameter)