We all know (or speculate highly) that in June Apple will release a new iPhone. I will bet my 3 legged dog “Stumpy” on it. We also assume that it will have the new revision of the iPhone OS 2.0 on it with all the new features that have been covered on many sites. The question is, will Apple listen to the people that have bought the iPhone and what changes they want made to the new iPhone?
Scanning through some boards… here is a consolidated list of just some of the items we found that people are hoping for…
- Removable Battery – We agree almost all phones/smartphones have a removable battery.
- New Screen – Not sure on this one the screen is pretty good.
- Keyboard/QWERTY or Other input keys not on the screen – This can go either way.
- More memory… more than 16gb that is – At a minimum they should have 16gb or more.
- Unlocked – Probably not on this release.
- 3G – This is a big one which most are speculating
has to be because the edge network is slower than a 2 legged turtlewill be on the new iPhone.
So come on Apple, step up and listen to those of us that want the iPhone but were afraid to test the first version. There is also those people willing to renew that 2 year contract and drop some more money down for a better iPhone. Maybe it is time to pay attention to the little guy that can help pay Steve Jobs $1 a year salary…
Ok readers it is your turn.. Add some comments on what other features you want to see on the new iPhone – Leave a comment.