Considering many people still have cassette players in their cars… but not too many cassettes, this is a pretty snappy idea. Wish I thought of this. You can use the cassette MP3 player as a standalone player (uses an SD card for storage) or you can jam it into your cassette deck and play it over your stereo system. Not bad for $39.
- No internal memory – you must supply a memory card
- External memory: compatible with SD/MMC card (max. 2GB)
- Earphone jack: 3.5mm
- USB 2.0
- System: compatible with Windows 2000/XP
- Battery: built-in 450mAh lithium battery
- Recharge battery via USB cable
- Use like a normal cassette in a car cassette player or cassette player
- Use as a stand alone MP3 Player
- Repeat playback mode
- 7 button interface
- Dimension: 2.5" x 4" x .45"
- Memory card shown is not included