“Have you ever looked up in the sky and thought “Hey! That cloud looks just like the McDonald’s arches”. If you have, there’s a good chance that cloud may have actually been engineered to look that way by a special effects company called SnowMasters. They’ve developed something they call Flogos, which are basically flying custom logos. Made from a proprietary soap based foam, the Flogos are filled with gases such as helium rather than air. As we all know, helium is lighter than air, so once the Flogo comes out of the machine, they just float away.”
- Flogos are synthesized from proprietary surfactant (soap) based foam formulations and lighter than air gases such as helium.
- Flogos are designed to last for as long as their visual impact is needed. Specific formulations are available to provide a life expectancy of a few minutes to an hour or so. This also greatly depends on atmospheric conditions such as wind direction and speed.
- They can travel 20-30 miles and go as high as 20,000 thousand feet. They travel slow so they are very visible for a long time.
- The Flogo generators are available in stand sizes 24 inch and 36 inch versions and 48 inch model in development. The larger the Flogo generator the more complex logo can be archived.
- Flogos are Green and 100% environmentally safe.
- With one Flogo generator you will produce one Flogo every 15 seconds.