Most folding bikes out there tend to suck, will have tiny wheels, limited speeds, and feel like they are going to fold in half at any minute. Seems things are changing in the folding bike world. Remember the mountain monk downhill folding bike?
Details and more pictures and video of the SwissBike XO after the break.
• Full-size bike for tackling rugged mountain trails with 26" standard wheels.
• Folds to 36" x 28" x 12" in under thirty seconds without the use of tools.
• Compact size allows for convenient storage in a car trunk, boat, closet, or private plane.
• Limited lifetime warranty on frame.
• 27-Speed with front suspension fork and disc brakes.
• Equipped with industry standard wheels and components serviceable at any bike shop.
• Patented technology not available from any other company.
• The portable nature of the bicycle allows it to be taken anywhere.