World’s Longest Limousine

Posted on Mar 19 2009 - 8:30am by Russ

image

This 24 wheel limo is apparently the world’s largest limousine.  The limo must be a pain in the arse to drive and park.  There appears to a large hot tub or small swimming pool in the rear.  Ghetto fabulous.  Another picture after the break.

longest limo

1. hafz April 12, 2009 at 10:26 am -

WIKKEDDDD ITZ TOTALLLLYY AWEESSOMMEE!!!
    REALLY HARD TO PARK AS WELL AS DRIVE!
    LOL

2. Bob Moak April 22, 2009 at 12:53 pm -

Where is this car parked at?? I saw it once but can’t remember where it was. What a neat car. Great job.

3. shavannah todd August 16, 2009 at 10:39 am -

AWESOME!! HOW IN THE HECK DO U TURN THAT SUCKER??

4. ISAAC BUSTAMANTE September 27, 2009 at 6:38 pm -

DANG I LOVE THAT LIMO HOW LONG IS IT LIKE 100 FT. LONG? DO U EVER DRIVE THAT ON THE STREET IT PROBABLY TAKES UP LIKE HALF OF THE BLOCK HUH? THAT LIMO IS BAD ASS!!! I HAVE A SCREENSAVER OF A HELICOPTER FLYING BESIDE IT

5. ISAAC BUSTAMANTE September 27, 2009 at 6:40 pm -

U SHOULD GET UR RIDE PIMPED BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULD TOY 2 BY IT FROM U

6. toshua December 7, 2009 at 3:55 am -

i dont belive it is real

7. toshua December 7, 2009 at 3:55 am -

prove that it is real

8. roketshop March 4, 2010 at 8:21 pm -

um ill stik to the small ones cuz it looks alot better

9. nathanael March 7, 2010 at 10:27 am -

wow….thats one biiiggg limo!!!

10. bad kitty April 6, 2010 at 7:10 pm -

ok wow

11. CAITLINS August 21, 2010 at 2:06 am -

Does anyone else see a shark coming out the front window

12. Porlai goo khabi January 29, 2011 at 4:37 pm -

Where the heck is parked.

13. Porlai moila khabi January 29, 2011 at 4:41 pm -

that is the horrible car i have ever seen in my whole life that junk smells like trash in the dump. i have seen lots and lots of better limos than that; which is 250ft. long and 20ft. wide.

14. Zawad January 29, 2011 at 4:44 pm -

This is the best car I ever seen. Actually not the best but I really like this. I have seen a lot small awesome cars. Any way, I like this a lot too.

15. Travis April 27, 2011 at 4:57 am -

It WAS parked in Myrtle Beach between a texaco station and wings world. It’s not street legal. But it has a steering wheel in the back and is hinged in the middle to help it better navigate through turns. Last time I saw it was when I lived in Myrtle Beach about 10 years. Now it is in terrible condition in a warehouse for sale. However, the bidding is for sale. But it’s 100 feet long has 26 (not 24) there are 2 more in the middle that are unseen from the picture. It has a jacuzzi. No pool or diving board. No helipad. It has a sun deck nag ALOT of seats. The texaco station was turned into a BP. If yougo on google maps and look up wings world Myrtle Beach, SC it will be by a divided highway and a camper dealership to the right and a U-Haul place to the left

16. Shane May 23, 2012 at 12:24 am -

i remember seeing this car in the guiness book back in the early 80’s. Its more of one of those “look what I can do” kind of builds…no functionality what so ever, but impressive none the less. It must have cost a fortune to build but it obviously wasnt very well taken care of.

17. alex June 10, 2012 at 11:05 am -

its a an autoseum chopped in half my friend owns a tow company that transported it. its located on long island they pla to restore it

18. Ernest November 22, 2012 at 1:26 pm -

I last saw it about 7 years ago, It was stored on a loading dock outside of a warehouse at LA Harbor in San Pedro Ca. I saw it there for several years until I moved. I could see it from my house it was on 22nd St across from 22nd St Landing Sport Fishing way in the back warehouse.