The Iolite Portable Vaporizer gadget is able to deliver all the benefits of vaporizing in a very small package. Since you are just heating up the product (and not burning it), the hit is tasty and smooth.
The Iolite Portable Vaporizer comes in bunch of colors, is made in Ireland, and runs off of butane.
- It’s durable and simple, made of FDA approved plastics, flick the switch, hit the piezo igniter and you are ready for the new portable revolution.
- Patented flameless butane catalytic heater and precision bi-metal thermostat, ensures herbs are heated not burned and no waiting in between pulls for heat up or cool down, for pure smokeless freedom.
- It's handy, fitting in the palm of your hand, and small portable, handheld, herbal vaporizer that is about the same size as a typical smartphone.
- It delivers with a 500mg capacity of dried or fresh herb that will typically vaporize for 15 minutes, it produces a rich and flavorsome vapor.
- It's economical, a fill of butane gas will last for 2 hours of continuous vaporization, no expensive batteries, car kits or similar accessories needed.
My only complaint (and this applies to all Vapos) is how sneaky the high is; 20 minutes after usage , and walls are melting. Perhaps it is my age (or the increasing quality of the herb), but I never need to be that high , unless, of course, one has a serious medical condition and a distrust for pain pills.
In my opinion the days of burning herbs are over; even the hard-core will give up their lazy ways in exchange for this clean, user-friendly gizmo. Please enjoy responsibly.
They tend to sell for around $120 here.