I recently went to Oregon for our families annual camping trip. Luckily the campsite had hot showers and decent bathrooms. That is the good news. The bad news, however, is that next year we are camping in a more remote location that has no bathrooms or showers… just a lake. I can always grab a bar of soap and head to the lake to clean up. I can pee on a tree. But where in the heck am I going to poop? Read on for the solution…
The solution… First off, I love the name “shit box”… I mean, why beat around the bush when naming your products. And, when putting a picture on your product… why not show a poop climbing out of a hole… makes sense to me.
I looked for the Shit box online and found that it is out of stock here. I looked a bit more and found a similar product that comes with a bit more gadgets here. The Carry-Flat Portable Toilet Emergency Pack costs only $29.95 and comes with quite a bit.
- Durable: Super-strong cardboard (holds up to a 275 lb. person) with Moisture-Resistant Coating.
- Easy to Assemble: No extra parts or tools needed.
- Complete sanitation: Includes 8 biodegradable waste bags, 8 deodorizer packets and 1 tissue packet.
- Lightweight: Weighs only 2 lbs.
- Compact: 13″ x 2″ x 15″ when packed flat.