Jagermeister Cooler With Tap

Posted on Sep 1 2009 - 8:17am by Russ

Jagermeister cooler with tap

Jagermeister has made a fool of me 2 times in my life, neither of which are appropriate to discuss here.  I now struggle to drink Jager…or even smell it for that matter.  But if I am being forced to drink Jager… please make it cold… very cold!

Apparently Jagermeister knows that their black licorice flavored alcohol tastes a bit rough… so they have come out with a Jager branded cooler with tap.  Yours for $120.

1. gfetter January 18, 2010 at 9:30 pm -

It leaks and we lost 2 bottles….sucks !!!!!!!

2. Joe July 21, 2010 at 8:56 pm -

yaaa mine leaks toooo its a nice cooler though

3. Rob August 6, 2010 at 2:47 pm -

Got this cooler at Costco. It is a great deal for 6, but the cooler leaves something to be thought about. It seems to leak the precious Jager into the ice that is spilled out the side plug. Have notified Jager and see what they have to say

4. Me May 12, 2011 at 10:16 pm -

Just thought I would let EVERYONE know that I wanted to buy this item, but they do not ship to Military APO. Nice! It is hard enough living over seas without all the wonderful things that the United States offers. Now I need to find another product that will do for Fathers Day. Thank you for supporting our Troops Jager. AWESOME!

5. dosrojos August 10, 2012 at 8:43 am -

I got this cooler combo as a gift, only used it twice. Both times it leaked the Jager into the bottom of the cooler, epic fail. And now, not only did I lose 4 bottles of Jager, but the bottom of the cooler leaks to boot, and now my car has the wonderful aroma of Jager. We attempted to repair and seal the troft the after the first failed attempt, but we were unsuccessful. I have emailed Jager to see if they are willing to do anything to rectify the situation, let’s hope they are smart business people and know what superior customer service is.

6. Ryan September 23, 2012 at 4:38 pm -

I purchased this cooler for camping and general partying. It sucks for camping in most places because it is too tall to fit in the bear locker. I just used the Jäger part for the first time this weekend, and I was pretty P.O.’d to find out the Yager leaked and seeped through the cooler and all over the backseat of my car. I was using it to preparty it up in my hotel room before going to an Oktoberfest. After a few hours, I got maybe 12 shots out of two bottles because so much leaked. It other words, this cooler sucks – save your money.