My favorite folding chair is still the Kelsyus folding chair with canopy because of the useful carrying case that becomes a canopy. Great design and still hasn't broken. In fact the only thing missing from my favorite camp chair is a cooler like the chair listed here.
The PolarHeat oversized folding chair is awesome as well even though it doesn’t fold up as neatly and doesn't have a canopy, I hope these two chair share some design cues. The best part of the PolarHeat folding chair (and the function I want on my Kelsyus) is the fact that it has two coolers. The coolers are placed right in arms reach next to each arm rest, and they each hold a whopping 12 cans
of beer. Read on for more details.
This temperature controlled heavy duty oversize chair is perfect for tailgating, relaxing around the camp fire, watching your favorite little league team play on game day and keeping you cool at the family reunion. This chair features two removable armrest coolers with a total holding capacity of 24 cans plus ice. During transport, simply remove the coolers and attach them to the outside of the carry bag"”giving you total access to the cooler contents. The durable steel frame construction and heavy duty nylon material will ensure many comfortable seasons of service. PolarHeat seats feature a patented temperature controlled seating surface that will allow you to enjoy your outdoor activity whether it's hot or cold outside. Includes 1 PolarHeat hot pack.
- 2 Integrated soft sided coolers each with 12 can capacity, 24 pack total holding capacity
- Coolers easily remove and attach to the carry bag allowing quick access to contents during transportation
- Double layer 600D polyester reinforced in stress areas for extra durability and warmth, material is polyurethane coated for water resistance
- Patented PolarHeat temperature controlled seating surface; accepts PolarHeat hot and cold packs
- Seat collapses to fit in oversize, color coordinated, carry bag