Waterproof Power Strip

Posted on Jul 8 2010 - 10:37am by Gadget King

Waterproof Power Strip

"Water and electricity are two things that you don't generally want to mix. Unless your goal is to kill someone (likely yourself), that is. Of course water is a tricky thing, which seems to find its way into places you don't really want it. If you have a place that is particularly prone to getting wet, such as a basement, you might want to consider checking out this Wet Circuit Release Waterproof Power Strip.

This strip has been specially designed to minimize the flow of electricity when it comes in contact with water. This means that not only are the devices plugged into it going to remain safe, but you're far less likely to get shocked if you're standing in the water with the power strip. In fact, it works so well that the strip can survive being submerged in water for up to two hours before there is a danger. For $35 you might want to consider picking one up if you have areas that could potentially encounter water."


Leave A Response