A weather forecasting station with a bit of color. The display sports color-changing weather forecast icons. Changes to these icons and colors are determined by the status of the 12 to 24-hour advance forecast. The clock also projects the precise Atomic time and outdoor temperature in large, easy-to-read numbers onto any flat surface. Sensors will detect if the light in the room and will automatically turn on the projection for wall/ceiling viewing.
Forecasts the weather 12 to 24 hours in advance using color-changing graphical icons: Sunny"“Red/Orange, Partly Cloudy"“Pink, Cloudy"“Turquoise, Rainy"“Purple, Snowy"“Green Displays indoor and outdoor temperature readings Displays and stores daily high/low memory for indoor and outdoor temperature measurements Indoor temperature range: 23°F to 122°F ("“5°C to 50°C) Outdoor temperature range: -22°F to 140°F ("“30°C to 60°C) Projection feature displays Atomic time, outdoor temperature and alarm status in BLUE Touch key technology Projection automatically turns on depending on room brightness 180° projection rotation Automatically sets itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock and adjusts for Daylight Saving Time Features crescendo alarm with 8-minute snooze Features 12/24-hour format clock with calendar in 5 languages"”English, French, German, Italian or Spanish LED backlight for easy viewing in lowlight conditions Included sensor wirelessly transmits weather data from up to 100 feet (30 meters) away Batteries included: three AAA (main unit) and one AA (sensor) 4.5V AC adapter included. The BAR339PA is available here.
- Atomic projection clock with weather forecast displayed in color-changing icons
- 12- to 24-hour forecasts; indoor/outdoor temp readings; memory for daily highs/lows
- Clock automatically sets itself to U.S. atomic time; 180-degree projection rotation
- Crescendo alarm; 8-minute snooze; wireless weather data sensor included
- Takes 3 AAA and 1 AA batteries, included, or AC adapter; 4-3/4 by 4-1/2 by 2-1/4 inches