The, almost famous, secret code for smoking grass, weed, or herb is 4:20. Read on for the full story of how the magic 4:20 time came to be, here. While the 4:20 Watch isn’t new, the one pictured above with the green cotton strap is. Expect to see the cotton banded version for sale by the end of June ($85). If you pre-order the watch you can save a full 40%. The large discount is due to the fact that stoners don’t typically plan ahead and do pre-orders.
Other features of the new 4:20 Watch include:
– 40 mm face, wrapped in stainless steel housing
– “railroad tie” hour markers for clean unobtrusive look
– Cotton wristband with metal strap
– Water resistant down to 5ATM so you don't have to worry about getting it wet
– Extremely reliable timekeeper using the Miyota quartz watch movement
– Sapphire coated quartz glass helps prevent watch face from becoming damaged
If you can’t wait until the end of June you can get the leather strapped version or wall clock now directly from Cadence Watch Company.