Whether you are filling your water bottle from a water fountain or a natural stream or river, it never hurts to purify it before taking your first sip. There are just too many strains of bacteria, viruses, protozoa, etc, to risk drinking suspicious water. The problem is that pre-filtering your water isn't always as easy as it sounds and you don't want to tote around a large water filtration system.
- Portable purification system is built right in to your water bottle
- Energy efficient design last 10,000 cycles, even with exposure to cold weather.
- Impact and weather resistant cap insulates UV bulb for effective purification every time.
- Clear LCD readouts make water treatment simple and intuitive.
- Fill from tap,streams,spigots,and more. Reduces bacteria-99.9999%,viruses-99.99%,protozoa-99.9%
The Cambelbak All Clear Purifier Bottle (1-Liter/32-Ounces) might just be the simple answer for water purifying on the go. The Camelbak All Clear has a built-in UV lamp in the cap that is used to sterilize your water before drinking. You simply screw the lid on, hold the power button for two seconds, and rotate the bottle while the UV rays do their magic. There is even an LCD screen to let you know when the process is complete. The UV system uses a rechargeable battery that lasts for about 80 UV blasts before needing a USB based recharge.