I like the idea of cordless electric power tools as much as the next guy, but the battery life is often a problem. With a cordless drill you can have backup battery or two on hand and should be able to get though most normal jobs. With the Makita X2 LXT Cordless Chainsaw they fixed the problem by using two 18V LXG Lithium-Ion batteries instead of only one. The batteries are the same ones used in other Makita tool kits. So, you get a chainsaw that is truly portable and quiet.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,650 FPM for increased cutting speed
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Lower noise level at only 89 dB(A) for improved user comfort
- 12″ Guide Bar for increased capacity
- “Tool-less” chain adjustments for convenient operation and maintenance