Improper tire pressure is not only dangerous but also reduces your mileage. While it is important to check your tire pressure it isn’t often convenient to do. FOBO Tire ($90) has a slick solution to this common problem. They have created the first low power bluetooth tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). You simply screw the four tire sensors on your valve stems, drop the in-car sensor inside your car, and install the free FOBO Tire app for Android or iOS.
a) 4 tire sensors (with CR2032 batteries included)
b) 1 In-Car unit (with 2 AA size batteries included)
c) Free “FOBO Tire” app to be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
Launch the FOBO tire application to see each tires accurate tire pressure. If the tire pressure gets too low the app will alert you. Pretty cool, huh? The batteries will last for about 2 years and one smartphone can monitor multiple cars.
- Operational pressure range: 0 to 350 kPa
- Operational temperature range: -40 to 85°C
- Tire sensor & In-Car unit battery life: up to 2 years (at 25°C rated temperature)
- Water & Dust resistant: IP57
- Tire sensor weight: 10g each
- Certification: FCC, CE, BQB, ROHS
- Sensor structural threshold: 350N ball pressure intensity test
- Mechanical & Environmental Reliability Testing Standards: IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-1, ISO 21750, IEC 60068-2-29, IEC 60068-2-5, IEC 60068-2-32, ISO 15184, ISO 2409.