I have always been a fan of the crazy MV Agusta styling. Heck if it wasn’t for the fact that you have to be a tiny person to fit on their bikes I would already own at least one. I am 6’3″ and my legs end up above the gas tank. Not cool. The latest MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster RR is a thing of beauty. Check out the short seat, 3-pipe exhaust, white spoked rims, fat rear tire, and crazy overall styling. Drooling.
For the horse jockeys amongst us, read on. If nothing else check out the stunning photos of the Brutal 800 Dragster RR.
BRUTALE 800 DRAGSTER RR SPECIFICATIONS
In detail, the main features of MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster RR:
- In-line three-cylinder engine, 798 cc
- Bore 79.0 mm, stroke 54.3 mm
- Maximum power 140 HP-EC (103 kW) at 13,100 rpm
- Maximum torque 86 Nm at 10,100 rpm
- Rev limiter at 13,200 rpm
- Dry weight 168 kg
- Power-to-weight ratio 1.19 kg/HP
- Tyres Pirelli DIABLO Rosso II 120/70 – ZR 17 (front) and 200/50 "“ ZR 17 (rear)