Another fitness band. But wait, this one is pretty cool. Misfit isn’t new to the game and already makes a great tracker with a pretty good sleep tracking algorithm. For me, sleep tracking is just as important as activity tracking. So what makes the Misfit Ray stand out?
- A stylish aluminum design that look more like jewelry than a calculator-watch.
- A battery (three 393 button cell batteries actually) that last up to 6- months.
- Works with iOS and Android.
- Water-resistant to 50-meters.
- A clever multicolor LED for progress updates.
- Tracks steps, distance traveled, sleep, calories, etc…
- Available in carbon black or rose gold.
Available fro pre-orders at $99, shipping in the Spring of 2016.