DJI is at it again and has just released their latest quadcopter the Phantom 4. The body looks similar but it is a total redesign. The big difference between the Phantom 3 and the Phantom 4 are the following –
- Longer flight time of 28 minutes (vs 23-25)
- Over 3 mile range
- Faster flight speeds
- Obstacle sensing system (2-49 feet)
- Improved camera
- New remote with 2 customizable buttons
- TapFly – Tap where you want the Phantom 4 to go and it will fly there with elevation awareness and avoid obstacles.
- ActiveTrack -You click on something on the screen. For example, a person. And it will follow/track their movements all while avoiding obstacles.