I used to be a fan of the Roomba robotic vacuums but I haven’t had much luck with the last two I have purchased. Roomba prices have remained high while quality has slipped. Another Roomba frustration is the fact that I have replaced the battery 3 times in a matter of a year. Goodbye Roomba, hello ILIFE A4 Smart Robotic Vacuum!
The ILIFE A4 is a good looking automated vacuum cleaner that is chalked full of features and comes in under $200!
– Automatic Cleaning for home and office, large area available up to 180 – 200 square meters
– Smart Sweeping Cleaning Modes, you can choose the dry or wet mop
– Anti-collision System: protects furniture, baseboards, etc.
– Intelligent Drop Avoidance: IR sensors at the bottom detect gaps and avoids them
– Daily / Schedule Cleaning
– OBS Sensors, 1 set wall sensor, 5 IR receivers on the body make this robot vacuum cleaner recognize barriers and avoid collisions
– Timing Function: You can cleaning times
– 7.6cm Slim Design enable this cleaner to work in narrow spaces
– Less Than 65dB Low Noise Design: Ahh… piece and quiet, sorta